September 9, 2010

PAX Prime 2010

For the second year in a row I attended PAX over Labor Day weekend in Seattle. Despite breaking a bone in my hand after the Triwizard Drinking Tournament (which I won't go into), it was an amazing weekend. It's always good to see Sean and Erin, be surrounded by gamers, see some panels and play a ton of games.

The expo hall left me looking forward to Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, Gears of War 3, Wakfu, and more. It was difficult to demo games with a broken hand, but I managed. I also played both Zombie and Cthulu Dice for the first time, and picked up Cthulu Dice. Lines for Portal 2, Dragon Age 2, Duke Nukem Forever, and other PC games were insane so I didn't bother.

At some point during the weekend I remember telling Sean I was jealous he'd gone to w00tstock. Of course, this week w00stock announced a tour date in NYC on October 29th. I'm going to try and grab tickets.

No pictures; camera is too heavy to wield one-handed.

No comments: